This values inventory was a questionnaire that I needed to fill out with my thoughts on each question. The bold black sentences are the questions. The red words are my responses. The results are as shown below.
1. Would you work if you didn't have to? Why? Yes, I would work if I didn’t have to because I value the time and relationships that I make with others. I also love learning new things and keeping a schedule.
2. If you were free to schedule your working time any way you like within a ( day) week, what would your calendar look like? If I could choose my schedule, I would like to work 9:00 A.M until 4:00 P.M Monday through Friday, and then have the weekends off.
3. People who work with me think I am... outgoing, creative, passionate, and energetic
4. In what kinds of situations would you work harder than you normally do? In an office setting job where I would sit at a desk all day, I would work harder than I normally do because sitting still and always doing the same task is taxing for me.
5. What activities do you pursue when you have free time with no obligations? When I have free time, I like to pursue activities such as painting, drawing, coloring, writing, and reading.